Presentation of project results O2 challenge, supported Fitr
In Tetovo, they presented the results of the implementation of projects selected within the public call for financing projects to reduce air pollution in urban areas in the country "O2 Challenge":
– End Business Innovation Center in Tetovo presented the software solution and business model of investment to replace old heating systems in households with new.
– Eco Solar Stip presented technological solution for making solar air collector with rotating cells which heats the air using solar energy and helps warming of the premises.
– Bizifaj Bitola prepared fluid from environmental polymers which have the ability to absorb harmful PM 2,5 and PM 10 chestitchki and should be used for spraying the construction areas and roads
– Tehnoben New Prilep presented toplinorazmenuvach plate with integrated venturi device as an integrated whole purification of gases emitted from certain industrial facilities
– Veni Commerce Kavadarci presented the project to develop a new system of public transport with electric bikes that have filters for air purification
Public call conducted #ФИТР in cooperation with the Ministry of Environment and Physical Planning (MESP), Program for United Nations Development (UNDP), O2 Coalition, City of Skopje, Eco Awareness. This call aims at initiating innovative ideas and actions that encourage problem solving pollution.